The consultations are only by appointment in order to have no delays. You can make an appointment:
On the internet at the website: www.drdullaert.be
- Choose the week/day/hour which you prefer at Evere or Duisburg
- Choose “afspraak”
- Fill in the information asked (name, date of birth, telephone number, e-mail)
- If this is the first time you make an appointment fill in your address
- Eventually mention the reason for your appointment.
- Choose the correct test if you need this (visual field, drivers licence, diabetes or official papers to fill in)
- Choose “Save”
- Brussels: 02 771 91 11
- Duisburg: 02 731 64 94
For emergencies, always make an appointment by telephone!
For the good order:
- Please do not be late, nobody likes to wait.
- Notify if you’re not able to make it for your appointment (annulations or changing is only possible by telephone). A missed appointment will be billed 25 euro.
- You need 1 appointment for 1 person. For more people you will need to make extra appointments.
- Your eye doctor also accepts emergencies. If this happens you might have to wait even though you have an appointment.
- Some examinations will take more time, such as a visual field in case of glaucoma (problems with the eye pressure), official documents, and the examination for drivers. In this case ask for a “grote test” to make sure we have enough time. Always mention the reason of the appointment.
- After a dilated eye exam for diabetes, you will not be able to drive for 3-4 hours. Please take this into account.
- You can pay by card or cash